Monday 14 September 2015

The day it dawned on me

its a terrifying feeling realizing that you have all your hopes pinned on one measly little white pill...but this was it, this was my reality, my last chance, and the only thing stopping me from ending up in a wooden box six feet under.
i had thought i was managing to keep things under control for the last few years, but every now and then my reserves would fall and glimpses of what i was trying to hide would rear their ugly head. when tears are the only signs of illness, its hard for people to understand the full extent of what is going on with you, there are no broken bones to see and heal, there are only internal wounds that if left un-addressed become soul destroying and turn you into a shell of the person you used to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment